27 January 2010

Medal to the pedal

I was working on some nice shots of the kindergarten, when a mom pulled up in this, and immediately threw me off course. She told me that the kindergarten that looks so good from the outside, is the best, and that her son greets the cow every day before entering. I would too. The kindergarten post is coming up, but the bike won the race for today. Because if it is possible to fall in love with a bike, this could be it.






Padded leather cushions, of course.








2 comments:

  1. I love it!! I'm not sure we have day cares like this here! Love the art...love the bike. This post made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that is so good to hear. Blogs can really do that, I am happy to now be one of them. If you like this, you are going to love the post with the details. Most day cares here are not like this one. It really is something else.

    hi from a very snowy Copenhagen!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Go ahead, make my day. :-)