03 April 2010

February 2, 2005

You know how once you see someone in a certain way, they will always stay beautiful to you? I have always loved the lakes, and I find them beautiful for so many reasons, but only once did I ever see them like this. We were quite a few lined up along the bridge with our cameras, trying to catch the unbelievable light of that sunset. The clouds looked like at big roof on fire, and the lakes reflected everything. And it all happened so fast, constantly changing in colors and intensity. If you look closely on the first picture, with the corner of the bridge showing, you can tell that I have not altered anything, it really just looked like that. Believe me when I tell you, it was unbelievable.













4 comments:

  1. So beautiful! It's often difficult to catch moments like that with the camera, but you've really managed. It must have been a magical moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, beautiful city!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sabine, these shots I still look up sometimes, even though it has been 5 years. And I am not sure my current camera would have done this the same justice, even if it is supposed to be superior to the old one.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Go ahead, make my day. :-)