16 May 2010

Copenhagen cover up

As you may have noticed on the liberation day post, Copenhageners are not into covering the windows much. It could be that we just want as much of the sparse daylight into our homes as possible. For those who live on the ground floor, it gets a little more complicated. There are a number of solutions in use to protect the privacy, like matted glass or plants, but sometimes it is more like a show, and it can be real hard not to look. In these cases I took the pictures because, well they begged me to, and I gave in because no private parts are on display (if you know what I mean?). Oh, you tell me you would not stop and stare if you encountered a life sized man made of stone, wearing a top hat in a ground floor window?











Beautiful scraping patterns and painting on the inside of glass, yum! 


2 comments:

  1. i would indeed stop and take a picture. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because we're bad, haha.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Go ahead, make my day. :-)