09 July 2010

The sunny side

I am not sure that what I love about summer in Copenhagen translates real well into blogfood. Overall it may seem uneventful, boring even, but I assure you it is not. Summer is about the peaceful sounds coming through the open windows, in this very moment: church bells, singing birds, a faraway siren and someone playing an electric guitar. And this is also the time the Italian ice cream shop in Nansensgade opens up for the season with home made temptations like the highly addictive panacotta ice cream. The everlasting daylight, and the warm evenings. It is the sum of the details that makes it so perfect.





Fishing with grandpa on the lakes.


As the Copenhagen Jazz Festival is coming to an end, the Trailerpark Festival is getting ready to take over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Go ahead, make my day. :-)