30 September 2010

Last chance

The last couple of weeks the Copenhageners have been packing the weekends with flea- and food markets. We know this is our last chance before the cold and dark returns, and we try to make the most of it. Sunday was the local biannual flea-bonanza, but impaired by the seasonal flu it was in some ways like I was not even there. Yet somehow my camera was on it, catching things I missed (it sounds strange, but it's true), including the red wooden crate that I still kick myself for not buying (I checked, it's gone). 

It was for sale at a cool store in Sankt Hans Gade, and I remember how the guy in the street art gallery next door was impressed by the way this girl had overcome her problems with graffiti and tags. The storefront is covered with letter sized paper, and every morning she pastes up clean sheets where needed. Simple, but very effective. At the time it was all white sheets with the store name printed in bold letters, but the opportunities are endless, and I am really happy with the current edition. Since I was not really there, I'll let my camera take it from here:

Storefront detail in Copenhagen



Worlds coolest vintage wood crate


I love you. Dammit.

(more after the jump)
Are we there yet?


Are we there yet?

Hungarian mustaches tote


 I have a thing for totes. It feels good to know that I am not alone.

Kontakt

Mmmm, I like everything about it. It's...

Logo-licious


... logo-licious.


1 comment:

I love comments! Go ahead, make my day. :-)