13 October 2010

Aiaiai

I am not trying to smother you with the happy posts, I swear, but life has a way of compensating you when you have had enough crap to go around. I have come across a piece of Danish design that hits me in all the same spots as Lego. It is a set of headhones by the brand possibly named after the high pitched sound you make when you unpack them: Aiaiai.

They come in the coolest color combinations and are constructed in a way that allows you to change it up. The attention to packaging is right up there with the quality of the sound, and yet they are affordable. No, this is not a sponsored message, I would never do that to you, I am just really, really exited to have found a way of breaking the proposed upcoming law against music for bicyclists. In style.

Aiaiai




Spare parts in different colors for mixing it up. The headphones clics into the dots, the dots slide in the frame, and once you adjust it, it stays in place. Danish design is back with a vengeance.



Every single thing about it is just cool. 



...you knew I had to get them in peach, didn't you?

3 comments:

  1. Øjøj eller rettere: Aiaiai. De er simpelthen så fine i farverne og lækre i kvaliteten. De har lææænge stået på min ønskeliste, men ingen lytter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tror du ikke at der måske falder et par af til jul, hvis du råber lidt højere? Jeg har allerede lyst til et par mere, det er ren narko..

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks wonderful. ah danish design! what's not to love?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Go ahead, make my day. :-)