29 October 2010

In the zone

According to my inner sense of balance, I owe you a brief but happy post. This friday has been good, with lots of daylight (sleep pattern semi-restored, fingers crossed), and a couple of surprises. Like the strange zone-signs that keeps popping up. Possibly part of some happening, and definitely too "done" to be by a starving artist. I don't mind the mystery.

Reading zone sign

Reading zone

Reading zone

Swap zone

Swap zone

Silent disco zone




I have a small project I am dying to tell you about, but it is too soon. Uh... I can't wait. 


Have a nice weekend!


8 comments:

  1. ooh! ooh! tell me! tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to know. i'm so bad at keeping things to myself... and bad at waiting too ;)
    those signs are ... so different from what happens here. if there is something happening, art or other wise, they have to advertise it at nauseam...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The signs are a happening of some kind.. I sort of like that I don't know what it is about, had they been trying to sell me something the very same signs would have annoyed me. I would actually love if there was such a thing as swap zones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read what it was in Urban I think on thurs or friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Lazy zone' I get, but 'Bite zone' What is that? Very curious to hear about your project, Sandra! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sabine,

    "bytte zone" is a swap-zone, a designated place for swapping chickens and ipods, haha. I am convinced it would work too, if there was such a thing. Brilliant. We need to look into the flea market and recycling culture more, in Copenhagen (and Denmark), and re-think things.

    And I can not wait for my small project to come to life! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please tell me you are working on saving Sjaellandsgade Bad. That'll be quite the project. And props for the place coming up, now that it's officially closed?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bryant,

    I strongly believe that it should have been preserved, and I actually would fight for it still, but I have to admit I have not made the effort. There are so many things demanding my attention, and Sjællandsgade Bad has slipped through the cracks. I am sorry about that. Even if my contribution would have made no difference whatsoever.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Go ahead, make my day. :-)