31 December 2010

Bearhugs!

I skipped an important day this year... on November 14th the blog turned one year old (tadaaaa). It was supposed to be a big celebration and all, but instead I entered the big day in a black hole with a nasty hangover. But it is a big event, and now that the year is coming to an end (and already has in some parts of the world), I want to thank each and every one of you for following and commenting and making it such a cosy place for me to hang out.

It has turned out to be much more of a pleasure than I ever expected it to be, and you have been so kind. At no point has anyone even seen fit to correct my spelling errors and improvised use of punctuation rules. I can't tell you how grateful I am for that too. Next year there will be an appropriate celebration of this big day, but for now I just want to wish you all a happy new year.






Big warm bearhugs for everybody!





6 comments:

  1. Happy new year, Sandra! Congrats on the anniversary of your blog and may you have many, many more!
    Hugs from Montreal.... please give CPH a hug for us too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and a very happy new year to you too, Celena. And I'll pass on the extra love to Copenhagen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Sandra ! Thank you for the cosy blog and the bearhugs... xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year to you too, Carole! So cosy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..and big bear hugs to you and your blog too. A new post from CC always makes my day.I think because you tell it 'warts and all' rather than glossing things up. I'm also amazed (and more than a little jealous) that you are writing this in your second language. Your grammer is perfect!

    cheers,

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha Ian, "warts and all" that is so funny. And it makes me really happy to hear that you enjoy the CCs. I never really know if my wording is correct, and the commas I sort of throw in where they feel right (same thing in my own language actually, but we use so many more), so I am extra happy to get your approval on this subject.

    It is always a pleasure to hear from you! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Go ahead, make my day. :-)