23 January 2011

Murder by coolness

Hahaha, I can't wait to show you this one. Of all the pictures I took today, this is the crown jewel! I remember showing you a driving pillow before, you know the cross stitched traffic pillow that have come out of the shadows of shame, and are now collectible (it's right here). But this one takes it to the next level (seriously, I am still laughing). Look at that bad boy:

Murder by coolness

Keep your distance

Keep your distance!

Whiskers

But how can we possibly be expected to obey? It's murder by coolness.

11 comments:

  1. Sjælden spand du har der, de fleste Granadaer er for længst rustet op.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det er så ikke min spand, haha, men helt klart en sjælden en af slagsen. Men puden! Jeg dør altså.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helt vildt sej. Blev næsten bange for at jeg var den eneste der havde det sådan med den, tak for det.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my my so kitch I COULD DIE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great!! I'm still frightened... haha.:-))

    Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it a lot! To the English readers, the text "Hold Afstand" below the tiger means "Keep your distance" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just realized you already wrote the translation Sandra - sorry ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup, Drumstick, haha. :D

    And hi to Nova and Ulrike too! I like how this post almost feels like a small house party. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Go ahead, make my day. :-)