22 February 2011

The Holy Grail

Nothing kicks the blues like getting a whiff of the Holy Grail. My version of that would be the Brooklyn Street Art blog. I don't even know what possessed me to send them this one, except it sort of hits the spot with what is going on in the world right now. It surely hit mine, my happy fists was in the air after I shot it, and that is always a good sign (lots of happy fists in the air today, I can tell you, haha). It is not the first time street art has come to my rescue, just looking for it makes me feel alive, but the reward of spotting something good, however small, is the ultimate high:

Coexist
The piece that made it to the Holy Grail: Coexisting in Copenhagen on BSA (click)

Ash-hole
The ash-hole, sweetened by Copenhagen Street Animators.

Ladybug
A ladybug. Extra points for making good use of the location! (I won't tell you what I had to touch with the tip of my shoes to get a "clean" shot..) I have a feeling it could be by the same person responsible for this one (spotted last summer, were you around for that?)

The classic yellow Copenhagen bus.

It may be snowing again in Copenhagen, but all of the sudden my heart is no longer as blue.
Follow your ♥
Follow your ().

Street art, I owe you big!

6 comments:

  1. Love your street art posts!
    The "Coexist" stencil is very sharp and has an important message. Only thing about this one is the creator has made the classic error of making a Mercedes logo instead of a peace sign in the "O" - something I have seen before, sometimes just a Mercedes logo and the word "Peace" below :-/
    Or maybe it was intentional, meaning we should embrace people like CEOs who drive the gas guzzlers. Don't know if I'm ready to do that, though *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted some on my blog as well ( plug plug)

    From Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Drumstick, I didn't even notice that piece missing.. my eyes still read "peace". The reason why I like this spelling so much is that the profit angle is included, wars are as much about the buck as they are about any religion.

    I'm happy to hear that you like the street art posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEah the peace logo... Well good job Sandra, enjoy this day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing details, great photos! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Carole and Ulrike! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Go ahead, make my day. :-)