21 May 2011

Dinner for one

A recent survey shows that couples fight on an average of 2455 times a year. I have to wonder: where do they find the time? Of course surveys can be tailored into showing all kinds of things, and it is not healthy believing everything you are told. But just for now it makes single life feel a little better. Dinner for one, Nørrebro style:

Dinner for one

Ha, I know: I nearly missed it too, look hard.

Fork

Glass


I don't believe in the Rapture, but Twitter came up with this ultimate song for it. I've heard it 10 times already:


Have a sweet and Rapture free Saturday.


7 comments:

  1. Mon der har været en tallerken også?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, mon? Jeg undrer mig stadig over hvad det mon går ud på. Se, jeg kan også med mysterierne, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was really wondering what was this rapture thing, because even if I have no religious education whatsoever, France is a mainly catholic country and it has so much influence on the culture. But French Wiki told me it was a protestant thing, phew :)
    Nice dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2455 fights a year is like 6 fights a day assuming that the two honey-bunnys see each other every day. Let's push it. We sleep 8 hours a day, that leaves 16 hours to fight. That's one fight every 2hours and 22 minutes. Wahoo. "That must be exhausting"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carole, the Rapture thing only came up yesterday because everybody was busy finding the perfect soundtrack for it on Twitter. Otherwise I would not have known that we were all going to die. :D

    Hi Nicolas, you are right, and at that rate they will have to start early too. Wake up screaming, haha. Wahoo indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do too now. And that song, oh!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Go ahead, make my day. :-)