09 August 2011

No guts, no glory

As I was exploring the Northwest quarter of Copenhagen, I stumbled upon the old Candy Factory "Bolsjefabrikken". A culture house setting up shop in abandoned buildings, with the owner's approval, on the condition they leave when told (incidentally this concept would work wonders for students in desperate need of housing and the large number of vacant office spaces in Copenhagen, just saying). The old location appears to be abandoned, but even so it is completely fenced off, the only way I could get my shots was by sticking my arm between the steel bars and fire.

The last couple of years I have found myself crossing all sorts of borders, to get my shot. If you really want it, you sometimes need to climb a fence or venture into a gated backyard, and most of all overcome your own inhibitions and just go for it. No guts, no glory. Which is why next time I encounter this degree of yum, no fence is going to keep me out:

Giant octopus vs. car

Snof you

Alcoholic rage

Sucker

(sucker, haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Go ahead, make my day. :-)