24 September 2011

Good news / bad news

Whomever labelled it the four seasons, didn't count the good stuff that happens in between. What we have here is not summer, but it is not exactly fall either. Some people are still in flip flops (aka denial), and the outdoor serving is still running on full steam (albeit with heat lamps and blankets). It is the twilight moment, with blinding sun, shifting winds and pink evenings arriving earlier every day. Like nuts for the winter now is the time to really take in the beauty. Bad news: it is a disappearing act. Good news: it is everywhere.






My crazy beautiful city.

 
 

9 comments:

  1. This is the only blog I read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ask no more. Thank you humbly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my crazy beatiful city too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Åh! Dine billeder kan næsten få mig til at flytte tilbage til DK med det vuns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hej Kirsten, hvor er det hyggeligt! Det er bare med at huske de lyserøde nætter, når det bistre mørke indfinder sig.

    Yes, Martin, that should have been "our" beautiful city, sharing it is half the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shots Sandra! Gotta get organized and bring my son fissa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Carole (fissa?). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. fissa=ASAP. I think it's an Arab word that went into the French vocabulary. I like the sound of it, it's sounds like what it means.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, thank you for clearing that up. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Go ahead, make my day. :-)