31 October 2011

United by fall

Was it only last week I was complaining about the six o'clock sunsets? Ha! I forgot about that summertime setting the clocks back thing. We're already down to sometime before five, drowning in an ocean of skimmed milk, here, with days of no sun. It's a curse. Only consolation is that we are in this thing together, and if we have any sense we will help each other through it. All it takes is this:

Street wind chime

Wind chimes.

And a gentle reminder in sidewalk poetry to:

Love!

Love!

Dance!

Dance!

Play!

...and Play!

I am instantly inspired to go out and spread some love of my own.



7 comments:

  1. I love that smiling little guy at the end :) He looks like he knows something we don't :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, mine øjne er umættelige.

    Dave, he knows we are going to get through this thing, spring will be back. I can almost hear him whisper it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. May be it is immodest, but Copenhagen, when I see its photos ai your blog remind me my our own Saint-Petersbirg)
    Have you ever been to Saint-Petersburg?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Morgensterner, no I have never been to Saint-Petersburg. But now you made me curious..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE autumn (sorry, Sandra) and your pictures are FABULOUS! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Celena,
    I love it too. It is better than winter anyway, and it can be crazy romantic. The thing that destroys us is not seeing the sky (and the sun) for six days in a row. There is no way of explaining how it affects your mood.

    I am happy that you like the pictures :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Go ahead, make my day. :-)