31 December 2011

The happiest new year!

I would like 2011 to end on a change, and not just give 2012 all the credit for what is to come. After all there would be no 2012 without a 2011. I would like to exit my comfort zone, and pursue some of the many ideas popping up in my head. I would like to end the overthinking and just DO. I did tonight, just a little thing, something I have been meaning to do for a long time. Tomorrow we will see if it panned out, or simply backfired. I am so fired up right now. Grateful for 2011 and exited about 2012. We are going to have so much fun next year!



Happy new year!


 

9 comments:

  1. Happy new year Sandra ! I hope 2011 ends beautifully and 2012 stays beautiful :-)
    xxx
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! It was great that this year allowed me to meet you. You have such great energy and a wonderful spirit. Hope 2012 is full of great things for you. Huge hug from sunny Venezuela.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I personally can't wait. Onward!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a very happy new year, Sandra! Sending you hugs from the other side of the Atlantic! We're planning on visiting Copenhagen this summer. It would be nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year to you from sunny California - see you in 2012 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And the same to you, Sandra! Had a good party? As for me, I just watched fireworks trough the window in my pyjamas. It was awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well....we are all waiting to hear if it panned out or not. Wishing you a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to meet each and every one of you! Some of you I already have (hug back to Venezuela!)(and Trine in sunny California, lucky girl, hugs for you too), and some of you I hope to meet one day. Celena if you are in Copenhagen you must let me know, so we can have coffee at least, so cosy!

    Wow, we have already entered the new year, and yes, the experiment panned out! Can't wait to tell you about it. Hangover breakfast first. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandra, I'm open for suggestions:) (meetin'wise)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Go ahead, make my day. :-)