05 February 2012

Siberian serenade

From now on, or from next week that is, I am going to introduce Silent Sundays, and let the pictures do the talking. But since I went and spoiled the peace today anyway, I might as well update you on our Siberian winter: it now includes snow, and I can't say that I am unhappy about it. Not only is it crazy romantic, but it slows everything down, including traffic, the pace is just more human like this. What is the big hurry anyway? Must we cram all these activities and possessions into our lives? That hippie mode is over me again, less is more and freedom is everything. What is the matter with me?



Serve chilled


6 comments:

  1. Sorry to break the silence, but lovely pics.

    PS. Hope your hands didn't fall off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Less IS more and freedom IS everything, what's wrong with that? :D

    That's a good way to keep your Tuborg cold :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you are right. It is just that the feeling is overwhelming, I don't know where it is coming from. But I am not complaining. :-)

      Delete
  3. I know the feeling - I love the "snow peace" as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was almost disappointed to see the streets cleared today, even though it is safer that way, because it makes people go fast again. More snow!

      Delete

I love comments! Go ahead, make my day. :-)