15 March 2012

Early bloom

Spring is a too kind, and way too misleading word for a day like today. Not even a single drop of sun, or glimpse of sky, just an ocean of grey. I am not whining, mind you, just stating a fact. Not a day goes by when I don't inspect the trees for the magic appearance of buds (the early ones I showed you were from an unidentified and hopelessly optimistic plant in my backyard). And then the other day, like someone out there just knew that I would die if I didn't see something soon, this appeared:




Yarnbombing on Kultorvet, and the new floor all done. In this end, at least.




Waiting just got a little easier.


6 comments:

  1. That is so awesome... perfect for the grey day! I wish that I could do something like that for the trees in Montreal, except that I am a really crappy knitter and I wouldn't be done until next year if I am lucky! Maybe some white/black tube socks? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, haha. I keep buying yummy yarn, but I just don't have the patience for this kind of thing. :D

      Delete
  2. you got some amazing shots of it! this is so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that I found them. And happy that you approve. :-)

      Delete
  3. Hey Sandra, is that her ?
    http://www.magdasayeg.com/home.php
    We have grey weather here in Paris too, while I was away for a few days, it got beautiful, and now that I'm back, it's rainy-ish. So unfair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is not saying who is behind it (although it looks similar), but I love the mystery. We have the crappy weather again today, grey with a side of grey, so boring. So hard to get the day started.

      Delete

I love comments! Go ahead, make my day. :-)