12 May 2012

The master plan

Today I was happy to be reminded that some things are better in the rain. And with this fall-like spring weather, stormy, freezing and wet, it is important to focus on those parts. Under normal circumstances I would not subject my camera to this craziness, but after a week of waiting for the perfect weather conditions, I grabbed an umbrella and hit the road.

Untitled

Yesterday, in a rare ray of sun, I passed this guy relieving himself on a brick wall. I was running late, and had to shoot him from the opposite side of the road, casting a nice shadow.

1

When I returned today it was like a whole different story. Up close and wet he seemed distressed.

2

Mad details!

4.5

It is drop action like this that makes me long for a monster camera with a monster macro lens.

Of course, misery loves company:

4

The family man.

5

Crazy good, when wet!

6

And just a reminder that without rain there would be no spring...

Cherry blossom

...or snails.

Eye contact

It is all part of the master plan.


12 comments:

  1. Thoroughly enjoying glimpses of the master plan. Hugs from Canada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very happy to hear it. Greetings Canada! :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Det kan bare noget. Jeg har ikke rigtig bemærket de her drenge før.. good stuff. Især når de er våde, mmmm.

      Delete
  3. Hej, could you please tell where you saw the sculptures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sculptures are standing across the big white funky building on Nørre Allé 45, on Nørrebro.

      Delete
  4. On a warm day of summer (or especially 1. maj) you'll notice the peeing man has had lots of friends along that wall ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, that's a great tip, thanks. Now you know where to find me on next years May 1st.

      Delete
  5. My old school.... better this guy than the 500 others who did the same thing after leaving the student parties ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even know it was a school... I don't pass by there often, but when I do, it always seems more like a deserted village, no people around ever. :-)

      Delete
  6. muy bueno !!!

    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hah, those statues are fantastic! They do look wonderful all shiny and dripping - it really does effect the atmosphere of the pieces.

    Happy Spring :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Go ahead, make my day. :-)