19 May 2012

Missing: brain

Little presents from the streets of Copenhagen:

Fish ain't cheap. For unknown reasons it is important for Bert that we know that.

Fish aint cheap

Not a chair

Not a chair.

Not a chair detail

A lot of work obviously went into not making a chair.

Lock and key

Lock and key (haha).

Slacktivism

Slacktivism. Stop at nothing 2012.

Slacktivism? The opposite of active? That pretty much defines me at the moment. If my brain and my energy does not return soon, I may have to form a search party.

Untitled


6 comments:

  1. It is because the sky is blue and your brain enjoys the good weather! Fish ain't cheap indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather is super nice right now. Still waiting for brain to return, though.. :-)

      Delete
  2. AnonymousMay 21, 2012

    Now I understand!

    There is Bert art at the construction site of the new Aarhus Urban Mediaspace in Aarhus.

    Next time I am there I will take pictures!

    http://www.urbanmediaspace.dk/projektet/byggeriet/webcam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to help! And do take pictures, these things needs to be documented while they last. :-)

      Delete
  3. If I write "Fish Aint Cheap" enough times around the city, then the price will start to fall. Lots more on it´s way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a theory. I look forward to more fish-spottings. :D

      Delete

I love comments! Go ahead, make my day. :-)