22 May 2012

Test Tube spam

I know things have been quiet here lately, but it is not an indication that nothing is happening. Quite the opposite, actually: just when I thought the world had forgotten all about them, the Test Tubes are making themselves heard all over the world. First they made it to the US in The Atlantic Cities, and next they appeared in the ideas column of British The Independent. How crazy is that? And then, after mercilessly spamming them with Test Tube mails, I finally heard back from the cleaning department of the City, saying they think the project sounds interesting and that they would like to hear more about it. Tomorrow. Uh. I will let you know how it goes, of course.

Light and shadow

Trashcan shadow. I spotted it from the bikelane and let out a victory yell. I love light and shadows.

Oh, and I know this sounds unlikely, but I am pretty sure it is summer in Copenhagen?! White legs and happy Danes everywhere you look. Full report to follow.

Summer in Copenhagen

PS! I have made a Facebook page for the Test Tubes, for the non-twitter population, to keep up with the riveting development. End of Test Tube spam. For now.

***** UPDATE *****
 (spoke too soon, haha) 

The Test Tubes on The Copenhagen Post


12 comments:

  1. Great! Hope it goes well! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mel, I will do my best. :-)

      Delete
  2. Men så er det jo faktisk ikke Test Tubes mere, det må være Sandra Tubes! Jææææh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leger med ideen om at kalde dem allesammen noget forskelligt, og se hvad der bider. Stabeldyr? Stakkelette? Cupsucker? Haha.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Jeg har testet den rundt omkring, og folk bliver lige lidt blå om læben når de hører det. Men det er godt at hvæse = pluspoint.

      Delete
  4. I really hope the idead spreads worldwide in these Chai latte times, where cups are a plenty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, that would be fantastic. More to come in Copenhagen for sure. :D

      Delete
  5. Og nu du er i Copenhage Post:

    http://cphpost.dk/news/local/it’s-dirty-job-somebody’s-gotta-do-it

    (Se kommentarer!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helt vildt! Meget engagerede læsere på den avis, jeg er helt imponeret. Elsker kommentarfeltet, også her. :-)

      Delete
  6. Hey Sandra, glad it worked... worldwide! Wow! Did you get a copyright? (sorry I didn't have time to check on tweeter about what's going on...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking into all these things, but it is pretty overwhelming. People are super sweet, and I get little pieces of advice here and there. It is a learning process for me. :-)

      Delete

I love comments! Go ahead, make my day. :-)