14 May 2012

Unheard

It was just another public phone conversation, in the middle of the busiest spot in Copenhagen. She was wearing a red coat over a white lace dress, leaning against a juicy mint green bike in her chunky patent leather shoes. I didn't hear a word she was saying (although people are not shy, are they? The things I wish I could unhear...), but her shoes did all the talking.

The phone conversation

Mid conversation..
 
Untitled

...undefined..

Untitled

Wrapping it up.

Maybe it is just me, but I found this floor show strangely entertaining. I have a feeling I will be checking out shoes in conversation mode, a lot more from now on. Maybe that'll teach them!


9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Og når jeg først får begyndt, så kan jeg ikke holde op.. :D

      Delete
  2. Jeg elsker dine billeder, Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvor er det dejligt at høre, tak Maria. :-)

      Delete
  3. Skopoesi! Hvor fint!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skopoesi? Fantastisk beskrivelse. Købt!

      Delete

I love comments! Go ahead, make my day. :-)