20 June 2012

Splat!

Last week I passed by this space in my neighborhood and noticed a huge artwork on the storefront, on what appeared to be opening night. The next day I returned to give it a closer look.

Hair dressers storefront

By Swet.

Splatter detail

Splatter detail.

It's a hair salon, and the foil on the windows only stayed up for a few days. This is what it looks like now:

Swet

Still cool. We need more funky storefronts in Copenhagen.

And further down the street there is a serious dent in the road. If you remember it is there it is fine, fun even, but if you don't, stuff is bound to bounce out of your basket/bag/pockets. Second splat of the week:

Untitled

How yum is this?

Untitled

Untitled

Finding that pen was a huge improvement on my day. Funny how that goes, huh?


4 comments:

  1. Fedt. Lækre billeder, især nr. 2 og 5!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, sjovt, mine favoritter er 4 og 5. Får mundvand af 5, af en eller anden årsag.

      Delete
  2. Oh,Sandra. I used think photography was easy. I was wrong. You seem to be able to find the most mundane every day object and make it beautiful. Thanks for opening my eyes.

    cheers,

    Ian,Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh, that just made me feel really good inside, thank you so much Ian. :-)

      Delete

I love comments! Go ahead, make my day. :-)