31 December 2012

Next stop 2013

What a year, I am nothing but grateful. Since kick-starting it at this time exactly a year ago today, wrapping my friends on the bridge, it has been action packed. Attacking cup litter with test tubes and making noise for the bunkers and the old trees, being among the highlights. I am just getting started, this making a difference thing is growing on me. Haha, I can feel them twitching in the city administration already.

All year I have been asking myself what will be next? I have been nursing this idea for a little over two years, but for some reason it was not until just now that I decided to go ahead with it. It sort of feels like sitting on a wild crocodile, I need to pin it down first, and then I will tell you all about it. It is a combination of all the things I love and it is inspired in part by blogging about Copenhagen. Uuuuh, I can't wait.

Thank you for making this space my favorite room in the house. I wish you the very best for 2013.

Oysters

New years resolution: more oysters!

And hugs.


6 comments:

  1. A very happy new year to you, my friend! May 2013 bring all the peace and happiness that you deserve- and more oysters too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope this year will be as good as the last one, it is hard to imagine it any better. Hugs and oysters! :-)

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year..I can't wait to hear about your new project. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year Melanie! I can't wait to tell you all about it. :-)

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year Sandra! I can't wait to hear about your new project. Mine would be get the hell out of Paris but i might need a little more time. Who knows? Take care!
    PS: more oysters is a good new year wish!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year Carole! Are you headed back to the States I wonder? I can understand why you would dream of California, living in the European dungeon. Hugs. :-)

      Delete

I love comments! Go ahead, make my day. :-)