30 April 2013

Fried brain

This is going to be a this and that post, because my brain is fried. A little glass:

Broken beer bottle

The cyclist's basic nightmare. A weekend special, always keep an eye out on Sundays, and don't get too close to the sidewalk.

Sunday I crashed the flea market in Jægersborggade with a packed bike's worth of stuff. I nearly parted with this beautiful glass brooch, until I realised it could be used as a freaky lens. This is exactly why I still have too much, too weird stuff cluttering up my house.

Copenhagen in a brooch

I seriously need a break, so I am on one. View from the train:

Glass

To be continued... 

(And I promise next time I will be back with something more than just a fried brain)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Go ahead, make my day. :-)