21 November 2013

Thank you for the music

Sometimes I will see something, and it will turn into a thought (that will turn into a train of thoughts). Sometimes it will just ignite a word or a feeling, a memory or even a song. And I have zero control over these things, I am just strapped to the ride.

Like it was the case with this piano. I passed it right before dusk, knowing it was too shitty to shoot. But I still had to dismount, and show the poor thing some appreciation, as it stood there, gutted and exposed. All I could think was: thank you for the music. And then ABBA started singing in my head.

Piano

Gutted piano
 
Piano gut detail
 
Thank you for the music

Dammit, here we go again...

..thanks for all the joooy you’re bringing...




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Go ahead, make my day. :-)