25 August 2014

An urbanist's guide to Copenhagen

Hey, guess what I completely forgot to mention? I was blogger of the week at Guardian Cities, doing the urbanist's guide to Copenhagen. The good and the ugly, as always. Have a look here: link.

http://www.theguardian.com/cities/2014/aug/11/an-urbanists-guide-to-copenhagen-the-perfect-combination-of-cosy-and-sexy?http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fcities%2F2014%2Faug%2F11%2Fan-urbanists-guide-to-copenhagen-the-perfect-combination-of-cosy-and-sexy


Consider my glitch proof that I really needed that vacation..



6 comments:

  1. hej sandra,

    congrats to this article. i always love to read you :)

    and of course i love your city...as you maybe remember my son is also living in cph, so there are some times in the year i see the town with similar feelings ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Eric. Copenhagen only gets better the more you visit. : )

      Delete
  2. Yaiiiiiii Cph<3 du er en god ambassadør Sandra, 1000 tak for det!!! kh Muttilove

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm making my first visit to Copenhagen in October, to celebrate a friend's birthday. Dinner at Noma and a room at the SAS. I cannot wait! I came to your wonderful blog through the Guardian article. Thanks for the local travel tips. Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that sounds like the deluxe version, one that you kind of only experience when you travel. It would be nice to try it here, now that you mention it. So happy that you found my blog. I hope you and your friend will have a great stay here. : )

      Delete

I love comments! Go ahead, make my day. :-)