24 November 2014

Happy metal

First off: thank you for all the cosy comments and inspiring requests on the birthday post. They were so good, I am going to try them all out, and see what works. And if you are late to the game, just keep them coming, I am all ears.

As what I can only consider a birthday present, someone installed a pair of friends on the bridge. A set of welded iron sculptures doubling as crazy cool street art furniture. I spotted them in the fading daylight, and begged them to hang in at least until the next day, for a proper portrait. Bolted to the benches and holding each other's hands tight, they promised to stay.

Friends


Friends

(Is it just me, or does this big mouth remind you of somebody else's, that you know? Haha.)
 
Friends

Look at these sweet, happy faces? Oh!

Friends

A nice firm hat, I think you can sit on that? I am seriously considering calling the city and ask if they could leave them be, at least for a little while. Not that it would necessarily have any effect, but it can’t hurt to try.

Friends


Friends

Despite the medium and the locking business, I don’t think Tejn made these guys. The style is so different and besides he signs his work. Let me know if you know, credit is due.

Friends

Sweet friends. Thank you for staying put.


3 comments:

  1. Hvor er det FEDT, at nogen gider! Håber, de får lov at stå.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det er så vildt, forestil dig hvor lang tid de har taget at lave? Er meget taknemmelig, og håber virkelig også at de får lov at sprede lykke længe. Elsklinger.

      Delete
  2. I love them! May they stay safe......

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Go ahead, make my day. :-)