29 August 2016

One down

Sometimes I wish I could go back to not noticing the urban trees. Even if that meant not enjoying them as much, far as I recall it was a blessing to be (tree)worry-free. The eyes were free to take in other sights (like garbage and street art, bikes, sunsets and confetti). How do I get back to that?

Urban plants

It is not like it hasn’t paid off. Big and irreplaceable trees have been saved, and the constant pressure has even had an impact on local politics. I just miss all the other things. And taking pictures. Maybe I just need a good and long vacation. Preferably in a place where trees are not mistreated and cut down left and right for no good reason. Any recommendations?

Keep calm and stay weird


(One down..)

End whine.

Haha.

5 comments:

  1. https://treesatlanta.org/resources/tree-protection-ordinances/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a desert somewhere? No trees ;)

    PS: You should be proud of yourself xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nono, I need them. We all do. Just unharmed, that should be possible?

      And thank you. : )

      Delete
    2. Come to Montreal. We're pretty tree-friendly ;)

      Delete
    3. I hear good things about Montreal. : )

      Delete

I love comments! Go ahead, make my day. :-)